Three Kids

Three Kids

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Jordyn's 1st Trip to the ER (and hopefully last!)

Well - Jordyn had her 1st trip to the ER this afternoon/evening. Her coughing really started to get bad, and she ended up with a pretty bad fever. By the time we arrived at the ER she was at 101.5. She did GREAT while we were there. They did more chest xrays to check for pneumonia, but the xrays were clear. :) We did find out, however, that she has an ear infection in right ear. The doctor and nurses couldn't believe how incredibly happy this baby is! We were told over and over how lucky we are. (We agree! Even if she was a fussy baby though, we would love her just the same!) She only cried when they did that darn xray again. I hate that thing they use for babies! I hope Jordyn never needs another one of those!

I will update more later (tomorrow), but just wanted to let you know we are home and Jordyn is doing pretty well. :) We're hoping things continue to get better for her.

1 comment:

Jess :) said...

Jess,

I can't believe that you had to take her to the ER. That is awful. I'm so glad to hear that you are back home, though. Please know that I will keep praying for her and you (hoping you feel better soon.)

Oh, and it sounds like you have lysol-ed everything just like I would have, ok...just like I do quite often (regardless if I'm sick or not).

Anyways, hopefully you can get a good night sleep tonight and everyone will be refreshed and rested by tomorrow. If Justin has to go into work tomorrow and you need ANYTHING, I will be right over. I don't really worry about getting sick b/c, for the most part, 7 years of being around little kids, has my immune system pretty strong.

So, PLEASE, feel free to call. I'll be doing nothing all day!!

Love ya,
Jess :)