Three Kids

Three Kids

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

We just want to wish you all a Happy New Year! May your 2009 be full of blessings.

Our 2009 hasn't started off real great - I was hit with the flu bug at about 12:00 last night. (Believe it not, Justin and I stayed up that late!) I've been in bed all day (except for the last hour). What was supposed to be a relaxing day watching football ... has turned into Justin playing a "doctor" for me and both positions of mom and dad for Jordyn. He's been wonderful!

2 comments:

Lee Anne said...

Sorry! You are one of many that it has hit. Hope it's gone quickly!

Lee Anne

The Hagens said...

Hi Mrs. Overman! Happy New Year! Sorry to hear you are sick:( Hope you get better soon. I miss you and hope I can see you again in Owatonna. Jordyn is so sweet - I love her pictures you sent with her Life is Good outfit! :) Thanks for thinking of me!
Love,
Anna