Three Kids

Three Kids

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Answered Prayers!

Hello Friends! We have great news to share - Jordyn had a GREAT night - and even better news - we are going home in a couple of hours!!! :) Jordyn has been off of oxygen for 24 hours, and she has also had some wet diapers. (still not as wet as we're used to, but she'll get there!) THANKS for all of your prayers!

Jordyn will continue to be on a breathing monitor - for the next month, or possibly longer. We will see her doctor again on Monday.

I will update later once we are home and settled. Have a great Saturday!

2 comments:

Jess :) said...

Yay!! I'm so happy for you guys! I guess I won't be coming to the hospital to see you!! :) Which is a good thing! Just keep me updated on little peanut! Talk to you soon!

Love,
Jess :)

Lee Anne said...

Woo Hoo! Great news! Enjoy the comforts of home and your own beds!!