Three Kids

Three Kids

Friday, January 2, 2009

2 Month Check Up

The flu lasted 24 hours - thank goodness - I'm not sure I could take any more of that! It was awful, and I sure hope that Justin & Jordyn don't catch it!

Jordyn had her 2 month check up on Wednesday. She did great - she was so happy while the doctor checked her. She did awesome with her shots! She cried for about 5 seconds and that was it. I thought she would maybe fussy throughout the rest of the day, but she was very content. :)

Jordyn weighed 11 pounds 1 ounce (I guessed it right on!) and she was 22 1/8 inches long. She was in the 50th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height. The doctor was very happy with her weight gain.

We don't have a too much else for news to share. We have spent a lot of time lounging around the house.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: