Three Kids

Three Kids

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas #1


Ever since Justin and I have dated/been married, we have always celebrated Christmas with the 2 of us (and now the 3 of us) on December 23rd. Justin can't wait any longer to open presents, so he wasn't about to let our 10th Christmas together be any different! (Can you believe it's been 10 Christmases ... and we've only been married for almost 3 years?!) Anyway, I dressed Jordyn up in a little Christmas shirt ... she was wide awake, until it was time to open presents. She fell asleep fast and was sleeping the whole time we opened gifts. I finally took her jeans off of her and she woke up. Some of my favorite pictures of Jordyn are her holding her new doll. I know she's too young to play with a doll, but every little girl needs a doll. :) I wanted to put all of the pictures in order, but I am having a horrible time uploading pictures tonight, so they are in a very random order tonight. :) Anyway, check out Jordyn's shirt ... "All Mommy wants for Christmas is a Silent Night."






Again, sorry for the randomness with the pictures. I finally just gave up and decided to leave them in their weird placements. :)

I am pretty sure this will be my last post until after Christmas. Then I will post pictures from Christmas #2-#7. :) We'll be exhausted by the end! (If you haven't checked, this is my 4th post in the last 2 days - I impressed myself!)

Happy Holidays from the Overmans!
PS-If you could say a few extra prayers ... my grandma is currently in the hospital - she was quite sick through the night, but is doing much better today ... and Justin's grandpa had knee replacement surgery today. Both could use some extra prayers. Thanks!

2 comments:

Lee Anne said...

This might be the last year you guys can do that. Santa comes on the 24th, ya know! Ha! I love that first picture of Jordyn with her Christmas shirt. She looks like she is waving to you...super cute. I agree, every girl needs a doll. How did you ever chose? There are always so many in that aisle. Oh, and I will say some extra prayers for your loved ones. Glad to hear they are both feeling okay now. Happy Christmas Eve!

Jess :) said...

I'm pretty sure you are one of the absolute CUTEST families I have ever seen!!! :) And could Jordyn be any more precious!?!? Nope, I don't think so either!!

Thanks for updating so often! I love to see all of the new pictures with Jordyn's many different expressions! I just can't wait to get back home so I can come and hold her!!

Enjoy Christmas #2-#7! I'll be looking for more pictures! :) I know that won't be a problem, though...since you like to take pictures as much as I do!!

Oh, and I will definitely be praying for your grandma and Justin's grandpa.

Safe travels. :)